Terms and Conditions
- In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers Infinity Health Medical Centre. Your access to and use of all content on this website is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to amend this notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions coinciding with legislation or business structure.
- Our website provides information regarding health-related prevention and awareness on a topical basis. This and all other information we provide on this website is of a general nature only. We are not providing professional advice and you should obtain professional or specialist advice that is appropriate to your circumstances. We give no warranty and accept no liability should you use the information without obtaining independent advice.
- We intend to make information provided on our website, where cited and referred, to be from accurate and trusted sources. However, we give no warranty that the information is free from error or omission, and you should use your own care and skill when accessing and using it.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
- When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
- Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to republish, distribute or display the information on this website without our prior written permission.
- The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission.
- We undertake all due care with any information including Comments which you may provide to us when accessing our website, and will take all reasonable steps to preserve the integrity of data transmitted on our page when you do so. However we and cannot ensure, and do not warrant, the security of any information which you intend to provide to us via the Comments submission on our website. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk.
- This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only. We take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- Linking our website is not permitted. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of such linking. All links and widgets provided on our website have been done so with prior consent from the providers.
Intellectual Property Rights
- We reserve the rights to copyright the content on this website, which include, but not limited to graphics, images, text and layouts. Our content either belongs to us, or we have a licence to use those materials.
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of NSW.
- If any points addressed in our terms and conditions is invalid under any law, we take responsibility to limit, render, alter or remove any point as necessary to achieve legal validity. All revised terms and conditions will be available for review on our website.